In September 2017 Youtube launched their app YouTube go exclusively to India. Where people can use YouTube and download their favorite videos at low data speed and in less size. In February 2017. YouTube Go beta rolls out in India. Now YouTube invited several counties to try this app and use in their countries.
What is YouTube Go?
YouTube is a platform where people can watch videos and can upload as many videos as they want. People can also create some content and upload it on their channels. People can use this platform to market. A few years ago YouTube launched download offline features in youtube app but the main concern was speed. In some countries, internet speed was the main concern so YouTube decided to launch lite version of YouTube app and named it YouTube Go. So this app was launched in February 2018 only in India. These App features contain many features like you can watch a video, download it offline and also in low data rate and less size. Basically, it compresses the video so that people with low internet speed can download offline and watch it later.
This app is now available in 130 countries. However, YouTube Go is focusing to launch in developing countries. SO, U.S., U.K and many other countries still can’t get access to it, while some Asian countries and South Africa, Africa middle east and some other countries where internet speed is low.
As the list is long and we cant mention all 130 countries here. You can check whether it is available in your country or not by clicking here
Features of YouTube Go
- Discover popular videos: ? songs, ? movies, ? TV shows, ? comedy, ? fashion, ? cooking, ?️ ‘ how-tos and many, many more!
- Download and watch your favorite videos
- Control your data and storage
- Instantly share videos – no data used to transfer
- Only 9.4 MB app size
- Control your data $
– Choose to download or watch
– Preview videos before you download or watch
– Choose how many MBs you use on videos
- Download videos ⬇️
– Download videos to your phone or SD card
– Play them without buffering
– Watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or no internet connection
– Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost
- Share videos instantly ?
– Share with friends and family nearby
– Video transfer uses no data
– Super-fast speed: send and receive videos in seconds
- Super fast! Less phone hang ?
– No more worrying about phone hanging
– Made to work with less storage and slow speeds
– Works on older Android versions back to Jellybean (Android 4.1)
This App will basically save lots of your data. Let us know if you like this app.