Xiaomi India turns 5-years and to celebrate that company is offering up to Rs. 8,000 discount on its various smartphone. “Mi Turns 5” sale goes live on Mi Official website, Flipkart, and Amazon that offers great discount on smartphones. The sale will run till 25th July so this is the right time if you’re looking to buy a smartphone.
Xiaomi is running a sale [Mi Turns 5] on all three platform – Flipkart, Amazon, and Mi Official website. You can final all the deals on Mi.com and below is the list of deals from Amazon.
- Redmi 6A 2GB+32GB — Rs. 6,199 [Rs. 800 Off]
- Redmi 7 2GB+32GB — Rs. 7,499 [Rs. 500 Off]
- Redmi 7 3GB+32GB — Rs. 8,499 [Rs. 500 Off]
- Redmi Y3 3GB+32GB — Rs. 8,999 [Rs. 1,000 Off]
- Redmi Y3 4GB+64GB — Rs. 10,999 [Rs. 1,000 Off]
- Redmi 6 Pro 4GB+64GB — Rs. 9,999
- Redmi Note 5 Pro 6GB+64GB — Rs. 11,999
- Mi A2 4GB+64GB — Rs. 9,999 [Rs. 2,000 Off , Extra Rs. 1,000 on Exchange]
- Mi A2 6GB+128GB — Rs. 15,999 [Extra Rs. 3,000 on Exchange]
Make sure to visit Amazon landing page from here to buy the device.
Xiaomi also partnered with Flipkart to offer a discount on their products. Have a look at the deals below.
- Redmi Note 7S 3GB+32GB — Rs. 9,999 [Rs. 1,000 Off]
- Redmi Note 7S 4GB+64GB — Rs. 11,999 [Rs. 1,000 Off]
- Poco F1 6GB+64GB — Rs. 17,999 [Rs. 2,000 Off]
- Poco F1 6GB+128GB — Rs. 18,999 [Rs. 6,000 Off]
- Poco F1 8GB+256GB – Rs. 22,999 [Rs. 8,000 Off ]
You can grab the deal from Flipkart.com if you’re planning to buy any of the above device. There are no deals on the newly launched Redmi K20 series and Redmi Note 7 Pro so there is that.
In Addition, Xiaomi has partnered with SBI to give you an extra 5% discount on all the products if you purchase using SBI Credit card.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Leaks Entirely Before Official Announcement
- How to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi K20 Pro
- Facebook Built VR/AR Device for Haptic Feedback and FreeHand Movement