Xiaomi recently announced that it will shut down the Global Beta ROM program for all the devices starting from 1st July 2019. The company will no longer provide Global Beta ROM updates because they think that most Global Beta ROMs are stable enough because of the frequent updates and users are not providing them feedback on a regular basis. So now, Company is looking for the tester who can test Android Q Beta ROM on the Poco F1 device. So, here is the guide on How to Apply for Poco F1’s Android Q Beta Test
The Titles says that Company wants tester for the Global Stable ROM to make it more perfect before releasing it to the public. So basically that will be closed Beta ROM and that might bundle a couple of bugs.
How to Apply for Poco F1’s Android Q Beta Test
The last date to apply for Poco F1 Android Q Beta Program is 7th July and all the application after the prior date won’t be accepted. Xiaomi will select the few beta tester for the testing and those who get selected will receive a message on MIUI Forum with further details.
- You must use English for communication to provide feedback or to suggest any feature.
- You need QQ Account to Apply for the beta program. (Make sure to check Related Article for guide).
- Bootloader needs to be unlocked.
- Must be using latest MIUI Global Stable ROM.
- Knowing well about Mi Flash tool and willing to cooperate with developers to investigate the problem.
- Must be active on other countries’ community.
- Willing to discuss with other members in the QQ group.
- Have the self-rescue ability of a certain flash failure, willing to bear the risk of an upgrade failure.
How to Apply [Poco F1 Android Q Beta]
To Apply for the beta test you need to reply in the Xiaomi Comunity thread with the following information. Your information won’t be shared with others as it’s hidden from the users.
- Community user name
- Community MI account no.
- QQ number
- Reason for applying
- Screenshot of About phone
Don’t apply for the Android Q Beta Test If you can’t test the ROM. Xiaomi will need you to report the bugs on a regular basis. Also, You will test the ROM so expect some bugs from it. The testing ROM may or may not be good for a daily driver.
For more information make sure to visit Xiaomi Community Forum.
- How to Register QQ Account in India [2019 Guide]
- Realme Will Bring Dark Mode in ColorOS: Confirmed by Madhav Sheth
- Report: Huawei Employees Worked with Chinese Military on Research Projects