Xiaomi to launch yet another smartphone in India dubbed Redmi 7S on May 20. Xiaomi’s upcoming device will basically fit in the budget category. Those who don’t want to buy Redmi Note 7 Pro can grab this variant for lesser price.
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) May 16, 2019
Xiaomi India head Manu Kumar Jain confirmed on its Twitter account that it will feature 48MP Primary rear camera. He also added that 48MP camera for everyone so that probably hints that it will be priced cheaper that Redmi Note 7 Pro.
To Recall, Redmi (China Team) sent out Redmi Note 7 in space and captures some images. You can see one of the images below. Redmi India used the same image in the Redmi Note 7S poster image. The image is somewhat edited. – More Images here
Redmi Note 7S Specifications (Expected)
- DISPLAY: 6.3-inch Full HD+ with 2340 ×1080 pixels resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass LTPS in-cell display
- CHIPSET: Snapdragon 660
- CPU: 2.2GHz Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 4 / 6GB
- STORAGE: 32 / 64GB, expandable up to 256GB
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- REAR CAMERA: 12MP, 5MP
- FRONT CAMERA: 13MP
- BATTERY: 4000 mAh with Quick Charge 4
- DIMENSIONS: 159.2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm
- WEIGHT: 186g
- OTHER: 3.5 mm Headphone jack, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
The specification we just shared are based on rumors so take this a pinch of salt. We will confirm it once it launches in India. The pricing of Redmi Note 7S is expected to around Rs. 11,000 but we will have to wait for the official confirmation.