Xiaomi sets an event this month on November 22 to unveil their new device which is most probably Redmi Note 6 Pro. You might have seen some leaks and even device itself so the exact same device will launch in India.
As the poster says it all, “NEW NOTE RISES.” So, that means the new note series device is on its way to launch in India.
Meanwhile, Manu Kumar Jain tweeted this photo on his tweeter handle making it official for launch.
The company is using last years Snapdragon 636 processor in this device. The internal specifications look same as the last year’s Redmi Note 5 Pro. There is a slight improvement in Camera and Display. It has a 6.26-inch FHD+ display with the notch at the top and with 19:9 aspect ratio. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. Further specifications are mentioned below.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Operating System: MIUI based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6.26-inch Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 display with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 500 nits brightness
- Rear Camera: 12 MP (f/1.9 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel size) Dual Pixel Autofocus + 5 MP with Electronic Image Stabilization, AI Portrait 2.0, AI Dynamic Bokeh, AI Scene Detection and LED flash
- Front Camera: 20 MP (f/2.0 aperture, 1.8 μm pixel size) + 2 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Dual
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Full-Screen Gestures
- Colors: Black, Blue, Rose Gold
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Price: ฿6990 ($215/₹15,670)
- Availability: Available in Thailand. No word on availability in other markets
Join our Telegram channel for instant tech updates and smartphone news.