Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth launched in China today. Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth is the package that provides good performance at less price. It also sports notch at the top and design looks very similar to the Huawei’s gradient designs. Xiaomi launched this phone to compete with the Honor 8x and 8x Max which is great value for money.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth has a 6.26-inch Display with a notch which is smaller than Mi 8 or iPhone Xs. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 660 AIE processor which is very popular in mid-range devices. The device will launch in three different variants; 4GB+64GB storage, 6GB+64GB Storage and 6GB+128GB variant.
Talking about the optics, It has a 12MP rear camera (1.4μm pixel size, dual-core focus, f/1.9 aperture) which is coupled with a 5MP secondary sensor. For the selfie, it has a 24MP camera (Sony IMX576), Which is the highest megapixel camera which is supporting AI. The front camera has features like AI portrait mode, AI scene camera, AI makeup beauty, AI video beauty, and automatic HDR.
The device is packed with the 3350mAh battery and which supports QC 3.0 fast charge.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Specifications:
- Display: 6.26-inch FHD+ Display
- Processor: Snapdragon 660 AIE Processor
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- ROM: 64GB/128GB
- Battery: 3350mAh
- Rear Camera: 12MP (1.4μm pixel size, f/1.9 aperture)+ 5MP
- Front Camera: 24MP (Sony IMX 576)
- OS: Android 8.1 based on MIUI 9.6
- Port: USB-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Color Option: Dawn Gold, Fantasy Blue, Deep Gray
- 4GB+64GB: CNY 1,399 (roughly Rs. 14,800)
- 6GB+64GB: 1,699 (around Rs. 18,000)
- 6GB+128GB: CNY 1,999 (approximately Rs. 21,200)
- Launch Date: 25 September (Preorder Starts From Today)