Samsung went with the clever design to hide the notch on Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup. It’s a punch hole display. And ever since they released, people just went mad for creative Samsung Galaxy S10 wallpaper that let them hide punch hole. Tons of wallpapers are out there with the creative design. Even Samsung released some sweet Disney and Pixar wallpaper packs lately for Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
Since you may be using a static wallpaper to hide the punch hole. But, if you are ever interested in live wallpapers then you will love this one. First, if I am honestly don’t want to know who made this one. This is one of the nicest looking Samsung Galaxy S10 wallpaper I have ever seen. But, I would warn you, it is power hungry. So, please do make sure that it will eat a lot more battery on your phone.
It’s a ‘water falling from camera cutout’ wallpaper which basically designed such as the water if falling down from the camera cutout of your device and pouring into the transparent Galaxy S10 Plus glass. It’s a short video, however, in this post, I will show you how to set in on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus mobile.
How to Apply
Well, there are some simple steps. The wallpaper is made for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. It won’t fit on Galaxy S10.
- Step 1: Download wallpapers from Right Brothers’ Google Drive. It sizes 99MB.
The file is in .mp4 video format. So, you won’t find if you will follow ordinary steps to apply it as a wallpaper.
- Step 2: To apply wallpapers simply go to device gallery app. Open video. Tap on the three dot icon on right side upper corner and set it as wallpaper from there.
Now, it would be easy for you to set this video as a live wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus device. The wallpapers look pretty sweet and hide the camera cutout in a very clever way.
- Download Realme X Stock Wallpapers [Two High-Quality Walls]
- Download Xiaomi Mi 9T Stock Wallpapers: 15 Beautiful Walls
- Download iOS 13 Wallpapers [8 High-Quality Walls]