Samsung Galaxy S lineup is set to launch on February 20 ahead of MWC 2019. We have seen many leaks of the lineup and the recent leak completes the circle. The new report from Tutto Android reveals the price and storage variant of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S10 Series.
Like the previous series, Samsung will launch their S10 lineup with 6GB and 8GB of RAM. The lite variant will pack 6GB RAM while the highest variant of S10 Plus will pack 12GB RAM. Same goes with the storage variant, the Base variant will pack 128GB RAM and the highest variant will pack 1 TB Storage.
Below are the pricing reported by Tutto Android:
- S10 Lite 6/128 GB to 779 euros (~$908, Rs. 64,000)
- S10 6/128 GB to 929 euros (~$1,056, Rs. 75,000)
- S10 8/512 GB to 1179 euros (~$1,340, Rs. 95,381)
- S10 Plus 6/128 GB at 1049 euros (~$1,193, Rs. 84,917)
- S10 Plus 8/512 GB to 1299 euros (~$1,477, Rs. 1,05,000)
- S10 Plus 12/1 TB at 1599 euros (~$1,818, Rs. 1,29,000)
The pricing of the smartphone keeps increasing every year and Samsung is also a pushing price to an extent. None of the S10 Lineup will be cheap. The leaked pricing is only for the European market so the actual price in India might vary.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite: Black, White, Yellow and Green
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Black, White, Green, and Two other special edition Color