Samsung has scheduled an event on April 10. Of course, there might be some Galaxy A series of devices coming. Although the company launched Galaxy A10, A30 and A50 last month, today, Galaxy A20 launched at Russia. It is another company’s budget handset.
Samsung Galaxy A20 packs its own Exynos 7884 chipset paired up with the 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. You won’t see any other variant for this device. Coming on the front side, the device equipped 6.4-inches HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display. And out-of-the-box it runs over Samsung One UI atop Android 9 Pie.
On the rear side, the phone houses dual sensors to capture images. One of 13MP with 5MP of secondary and on the front, there is an 8MP camera to capture a selfie. To power-up everything, the device packs 4,000 mAh battery.
- Display: 6.4-inches HD+ Super AMOLED display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution and infinity-V display
- Chipset: Exynos 7884
- CPU: Octa-Core (Dual 1.6 GHz + Hexa 1.35 GHz)
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Rear Camera: 13MP with f/1.9 aperture and 5MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP
- OS: One UI atop Android 9 Pie
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimension: 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8mm
- Others: Dual 4G VoLTE, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Bluetooth 5
Samsung’s new Galaxy A20 priced at Rubles 13990 which roughly translates around INR 15,000 in India and around 217 US Dollars. However, there isn’t an exact date available yet, when the device will go on sale in Russia.