To edit in images is now super easy using applications available on Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Or if you are on the computer then you have Photoshop to go with for image editing stuff. However, they aren’t more versatile. When it comes to deep editing where you want to remove the background to replace with another image you cannot do using Android apps or apps available isn’t providing a proper result.
In this case, you should switch to online websites which help you to remove the background so you can place the transparent image on another background that you want. A website called BackgroundBurner can make transparent images easily with just one click. However, before we dig into the steps, I would like you to give some notations. The website works on the algorithms. So, if your image has different colors into the background, you might get unwanted results. But the main reason to choose this website is it also allows users to manually remove background after its algorithm complete process on your image.
Make any Image Transparent with BackgroundBurner
01. Head over to the website from the link here. You will need to create a new account on this website. The website is completely free to use. However, I recommend using temporary email just in case if you are one-time user or don’t want to provide your real email id too third-party users.
02. Once you are on the website, simply scroll down. You should get the option to upload an image. Click on ‘Choose Photo‘ and upload an image from your computer or from your smartphone gallery.
03. So, once you will select an image it will start processing on your uploaded image and it will show results. Now, there will be no one result. The website also shows relevant transparent images. So, you can choose whichever is best.
04. Or if you think, you require more editing in the image, select the image which requires less editing from the results and taps on ‘Touch up‘ button. In my case, you can see there is a little bit t-shirt part has been cropped out. So, I want it back.
05. It will take you to their editor. Now, there will be two different brush: ‘–‘ and ‘+‘. To remove the extra part, you have to choose ‘–‘ brush. And to recover cropped out part (as in my case) you have to use ‘+‘ brush.
06. Now, simply move your finger on your image. And that’s it. Tap on ‘Finish’ button located down below right corner. You can download this image on your device by clicking on the download button and use it anywhere you want.