Redmi Note 7 is finally launched and people are excited to get the device as it went out of stock just in about 8 minutes and in that time company sold approx 100,00 device. Redmi has held the second sale on January 18 and the reservation page is now open on JD.com. The registration page shows that more than 400,000 people show interest in buying this device.
Unfortunately, We don’t think that the company will be able to get all the 400,000 orders. Redmi might only take first 100,000 orders just like the first sale. Although, Redmi said they will sell 1 million units in China in the month of January. As of now, Redmi is selling Redmi Note 7 on Mi.com, Jingdong, and other online stores in China.
If the rumors are to be believed the Redmi Note 7 could launch in India sometime in February. Take this as a pinch of salt until Redmi confirms the launch date for India. The company also confirmed that they are launching Redmi Note 7 Pro in China after spring festive season. It could be powered by Snapdragon 675 chipset and Sony IMX 586 48MP sensor.
Redmi Note 7 Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels,
Waterdrop Notch, 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM: 3GB/4GB/6GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP, 1.6µm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery, Quick Charge 4, 18W
- Security: Face unlock, Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro USB, USB Type-C
- 3GB/32GB variant – Yuan 999 or Rs. 10,380
- 4GB/64GB variant – Yuan 1199 or Rs. 12,460
- 6GB/64GB variant – Yuan 1399 or Rs. 14,500