Realme announced Realme X and Realme X Youth edition in China at a competitive price with some attractive internals and design. Realme X Youth is basically Realme 3 Pro that already launched in India and the company is gearing up for the Realme X launch in India.
Madhav Seth, Realme India CEO posted on Twitter that the company will launch Realme X in India but specifications won’t be same. He added that it’s Realme X Indian version that will be priced at approx Rs. 18,000.
He added that Realme X Indian variant will have garlic and onion variant and other variants which he decided to not reveal. The device is expected to launch in India with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 chipset.
#realmeX may not necessarily launch at the same specs in India.
We are planning to have an #realmeXIndian version and
pricing maybe around 18k.
Apart from Garlic and Onion, ?
we will also have one more special variant for India.?
RT and Guess?
— Madhav Sheth (@MadhavSheth1) May 18, 2019
Realme X Specifications (Chinese Variant)
- Display: 6.53-inch FullHD+ AMOLED, 2340×1080 Resolution, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- RAM: 4GB/ 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB/ 128GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP Sony IMX586 + Depth Sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP Sony IMX471 Pop-Up Selfie Camera
- Battery: 4045mAh with VOOC 3.0
- OS: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android Pie
- 4GB+64GB: Yuan 1,499 (Rs. 15,300 Approx)
- 6GB+64GB: Yuan 1,599 (Rs. 16,300 Approx)
- 6GB+128GB: Yuan 1,799 (Rs. 18,400 Approx)
:_: just wow
Thank you for your comment. 🙂
Comments are closed.