As we all know that Realme is working on its new smartphone dubbed Realme X to launch in China and the first live image is here posted by the Realme CMO on his Weibo account. Realme X launch event is confirmed on May 15, 2019, and the company may launch two new devices at the event.
The Realme mentioned on its Weibo handle that Realme X will have 91.2% screen to body ration with Pop-up selfie camera and no notch. Realme X will have In-Display fingerprint sensor so that means the company will use AMOLED panel.
Talking of Specifications, Realme X could be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710/712 chipset. Realme X to flaunt 6.5-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display with the support of In-Display fingerprint sensor. The device is expected to pack 3680mAh battery with the support of VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
Talking of Optics, The device may have 48MP primary rear camera paired with telephoto or depth sensor. For the selfie Realme X may feature 32MP pop-up front camera.
Realme is also expected to launch Realme X Snapdragon 855 variant but it’s not confirmed yet from the company’s side. The device is set to launch on the May 15 so make sure to follow our social media handles for future updates.
- Display: 6.5– inch AMOLED Display, No Notch, Gorilla Glass 5, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Processor: Snapdragon 710/ SD730
- RAM: 6GB/ 8GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB/ 128GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 5MP Depth
- Front Camera: ?? MP Pop-Up Selfie Camera
- Battery: Typical 4000mAh with VOOC 3.0 Fast charging support
- OS: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android Pie
- 6GB + 64GB: Yuan 1,599 (Rs. 16,500 Approx)
- 6GB + 128GB: Yuan 1,799 (Rs. 18,500 Approx)
- 8GB + 128GB: Yuan 1,999 (Rs. Rs. 20,600 Approx)