Realme announced two new devices in China today dubbed as Realme X and Realme X Youth. As we said earlier, Realme X Youth Edition is basically the rebranded version of Realme 3 Pro and the real deal from the event is Realme X.
Realme X comes with 6.53-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display with 91.2% screen to body ratio. Under The Hood, Realme X runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC paired with 4GB/ 6GB RAM and 64GB/ 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage.
Talking of Optics, It features 48MP Sony IMX586 primary rear camera sensor paired with the depth sensor. For the selfies and video calling 16MP IMX471 camera sensor fits in the pop-up mechanism. The Pop-up selfie camera also works to unlock the device. Face unlock feature is present but it’s not that reliable.
Realme X packs 4045 mAh battery with support of VOOC 3.0 fast charging. VOOC 3.0 charger takes about 80 minutes to fully charge the device from 0% to 100%. It runs on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android Pie out the box and also features Optical based In-Display fingerprint sensor to unlock the device.
Realme X is priced at Yuan 1,499 for 4GB + 64GB variant which directly converts it to Rs. 15,300 Approx. The 6GB + 64GB variant costs about Yuan 1,599 which converts it to Rs. 16,300 and high end variant with 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage costs Yuan 1,699 which converts it to Rs. 17,300 Approx.
- Display: 6.53-inch FullHD+ AMOLED, 2340×1080 Resolution, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- RAM: 4GB/ 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB/ 128GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP Sony IMX586 + Depth Sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP Sony IMX471 Pop-Up Selfie Camera
- Battery: 4045mAh with VOOC 3.0
- OS: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android Pie
- 4GB+64GB: Yuan 1,499 (Rs. 15,300 Approx)
- 6GB+64GB: Yuan 1,599 (Rs. 16,300 Approx)
- 6GB+128GB: Yuan 1,799 (Rs. 18,400 Approx)