Realme is all set to launch it’s first selfie centric device dubbed as Realme U1. The device is set to launch on November 28 as Amazon Exclusive. We recently got to see the picture of Realme U1 in the Madhav Seth hand and also the first selfie picture from that device.
Adding the leaks of the device, The Antutu Benchmark Score of Realme U1 is revealed in the latest leak and which beats the Redmi Note 6 Pro powered by Snapdragon 636 and Honor 8x powered by Kirin 710 by a pretty good margin.
Xiaomi recently launched Redmi Note 6 Pro for Rs. 1,3999 and Honor 8x is available for the same price couldn’t hold to the Realme U1. Realme U1 is sporting Helio P70 chip as the company confirmed it before on twitter. Helio P70 chip is said to be much better than the Snapdragon 636 but not as good as Snapdragon 660 so the performance lies between both the chip.
Redmi Note 6 Pro running on SD636 scored 115611. While Honor 8X running on Kirin 710 chip Scored 139974; and Realme U1 running on Helio P70 scored 145021 which highest among three devices. Although, Kirin 710 beats the Helio P70 in terms of CPU performance, but because of the weaker GPU Helio P70 beats the Kirin 710 by a small margin.
Realme U1 Specifications: (known so far)
- Processor: Helio P70 chipset
- Display: FullHD+ Display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Dual Rear Camera
- Selfie Camera: 25MP Front Camera
- Battery: 4230mAh Battery
- Price: Rs. 12,000 (Expected)
Realme U1 Camera Sample:
RealMe U1 Timeline:
- Realme U1 Sets to Launch on November 28 with Helio P70, Dewdrop Notch and Great Selfie Camera
- Realme U1 will be the First Device to Sports Helio P70 Chip – Confirms Realme