A new PUBG update brings DeathMatch mode. Well, in this post I will show you how you can win DeathMatch easily using some PUBG tricks.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 is now officially available and you can download it from the Playstore or App store which brings a lot of new In-game changes, New 4 vs 4 DeathMatch mode, New achievements, and some minor changes that make the game smooth. The new update also introduced a new anti-cheat system to deal with cheaters/ hackers. Among all these new changes DeathMatch mode is a hot favorite at this moment.
Well, If you’re struggling then here are 7 PUBG tricks to win DeathMatch. These tricks will definitely help you to get the Chicken Dinner.
PUBG Tricks to Get Chicken Dinner in DeathMatch Mode
- Use the SMG Weapon as Primary: SMG Guns are very powerful in short range fight. I prefer using Vector here but you can also use UZI.
- Use M762 or AKM as Secondary Weapon: AKM and M762 are also good in close battles and when you run out of bullets from SMG this weapon can be useful to survive.
- Pick Up M249 from the Centre: The M249 gun is available at the center location that you can pick. Just because it loads 100 ammo you can take out entire squad just in one spray.
- Always Use TPP: If you’re playing TPP mode then always utilize TPP. There are some positions where enemies will come for sure and you can surprise them by killing.
- Use Verticle Foregrip: Verticle Foregrip will help you to reduce recoil and increases stability. In the short range and medium range fight, Verticle Foregrip can help you a lot taking out some kills.
- Hold Near Enemy Spawn with Your Teammates: You can hold near the enemy spawn so whenever they come to life you can confirm the kills. With more than one player it will be easy to take out some kills and that will help you to win the DeathMatch.
- Always Stay in Pair: You should always stay with your friend. So whenever you are fighting with an enemy the other guy can give you cover and also confirm the kill. So, even if you die your friend can take out one kill.
So, That’s all PUBG tricks that I have for you as of now. If you think I’m missing out anything then let me know in the comments below. I would love to add in this PUBG tricks article. For more amazing articles make sure to follow us on our social media platforms.
Join our Telegram channel for instant tech updates and smartphone news. Also, you can follow us on our Facebook page.