PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode update will be pushed to Playstore and Appstore on February 19. The new update version is 0.11.0 and it will bring few more changes along with Zombie mode. The game server will be down from 5:30 am to 1:30 pm IST on February 18. The server can be down for longer depending on the update progress.
If You can’t wait for the update, You can download Pubg Mobile 0.11.0 Beta Version from here. I strongly Recommended you to use your Wi-Fi as the size of the file is bigger and you might have to download In game file separately.
PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 zombie mode patch notes
- Zombie Mode: A new limited time event mode called Zombie Mode will be added where a player will fight zombies and real players from the Resident Evil 2.
- Vikendi: Added new moonlight weather
- Added player spaces: it will be available where player information and connections are displayed and you can select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music
- Sanhok available in Arcade – quick match
- Shadows can be disabled under settings
- Past results can be kept up to one month only
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices
The most anticipated BC to UC conversion is not available in this update. Also, Pubg Mobile Prime and Prime Plus subscription is skipping this update. Pubg Mobile Prime and Prime Plus is a service in which you need to pay a specific amount to play the game. You will get some of the skins and costumes by completing missions.
Let us know in comments below if you’re excited about this update or not. Also, make sure to follow us on Telegram and Facebook for instant tech updates.