PUBG Mobile v0.13.5 update is finally available and that brings multiple changes to the highest-grossing and most downloaded battle royale game on Android and iOS. The new update will be available for Android and iOS starting from today and if you update it before July 22 then you will get parachute trail and 1888 BP.
The 0.13.5 is an in-game update will need 181MB storage space in your iOS device and 158MB storage space in your Android device.
What’s New in PUBG Mobile v0.13.5
- New Weapon PP-19: The game’s 5th submachine gun. Fires 9mm ammunition. Drops in Erangel and Vikendi. It fires 53 bullets in a one round and can attach up to 6x scope.
- TPP Deathmatch available in ROOM
- New Rating Protection Cards, including Rating Protection Card (Duration) and Rating Protection Card (Uses), will take effect when ratings change. No rating will be deducted while the Card is active. Only applies to Crown tier or below.
- The High Frame Rate option has been added to HDR mode for some high-end devices. Enable it for even better graphics at the cost of battery life. It can be configured in Settings – Graphics.
- Royale Pass Season 8: New ocean-themed outfits and items await players in the Season 8 Royale Pass!
- On the Elite Pass purchase page, players can ask their friends for the Elite Pass or Elite Pass Plus.
- Alan Walker x PUBG MOBILE’s new collaboration single and mystery set! Check the event center to participate in the new song unlocking event.
- Bug Fixes
The PMCO theme will be added to the PUBG Mobile later this month when the competition starts at the berlin. In addition, The new mission has been added to the game to unlock the Alan Walker theme. Season 8 passes, mission cards, and other items have been added to the BP Shop for Prime tier subscribers.
- How to Get Exclusive PUBG Lite In-game Goodies with JioGamesArena Offer
- PUBG Mobile Announced India Tour 2019 with 1.5 Crore Prize Pool: Here’s How to Participate
- How to Win DeathMatch Mode in PUBG Mobile [Tips & Tricks]