Tencent has introduced 0.13.0 Version of PUBG Mobile with some fixes and new features that will be soon available in Stable version. As of now you can download and install the beta version in your device and test out those features before everyone else.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 is a major update that will bring new player vs player mode, Godzilla event, New secret location in Vikendi and many more. But as a guy confirmed on Reddit the anti-cheat system seems to be the same. So you may see the same number of cheaters in the latest version.
- Deathmatch Mode: A new mode that will be available in FPP and TPP.
- New FPP Settings: Users can change the gameplay settings of FPP Mode in a different section.
- New Feature for MVP Player: MVP emotes are added in inventory and MVP display in results.
- Portable Closets Feature Update: Now the player can change appearances, voices and emotes in different portable closets and can make amendments while in a match.
- Vikendi Update: Walking, Crawling leaves footprints on the ground.
- Amendments in Armor Stats: Armor durability will now reduce by 25%. However, the damage reduction will remain the same.
- New Zombies in Survive Till Dawn: Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop these three zombies will no longer to remain in the game. Four new zombies are added to this Zombie mode.
- New Location: New Location Abandon factory has been added to the map. Now, the name of the map is not mentioned. According to Beta testing, this location has been seen in Zombie mode. This location contains rare weapon lote but also has a new boss.
- Amendments in Liquid Nitrogen Bomb stats: Liquid nitrogen will slow down the players for a longer period as compared to the previous time of old version.