Tencent Gaming will release a new PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update next week with some cool new features for the players. The PUBG Mobile update will add new features to the zombie mode and will improve the gameplay by adding new weather condition like Darkest Night mode.
The long awaited 0.12.0 global version will release next week so stay tuned with us to know when it’s available to download. The new features are already available in the beta version so you can always try those new features before anyone else.
PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update Changelog:
- Survive Till Dawn 2.0: PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 survival game mode has been given a revamp. New ghouls have been added along with new ballistic weaponry.
- Darkest Night: Probably the most interesting feature in this update, the new survival mode will let players drop solo or in squads and face hordes of zombies along with toxic gas for 30 minutes until they are evacuated.
- Spectator mode: Players will now be able to spectate the matches of their friends, crew and clan members live.
- Crosshair modifications: The color of the crosshairs including red dot, holographic, 2x and 3x scopes can be changed along with its shapes.
- Survive Till Dawn Improvements:
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies.
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed.
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs.
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto the roof.
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines.
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage.
- M134 handling has been tuned.
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms.
The new 0.12.0 Global Stable update will be released next week but if you want to experience all the new features then make sure to download the 0.12.0 Beta version from the link given below.