Today Paytm announced its Paytm First credit in partnership with the Citi Bank. The company confirms that it’s India’s first Credit card to offer 1% unlimited international cashback.
Paytm First Card’s combination of offerings include (Via: FoneArena)
- Unlimited 1% cash back, without restrictions, auto-credited to card every month
- No hidden fees or charges
- Accepted in India and internationally
- Contactless enabled
- Full waiver of an annual fee of INR 500 on spends exceeding INR 50,000 per year
- Attractive Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) options
- Exclusive offers on dining, shopping, travel, amongst others on the globally acclaimed Citi Privileges platform
Those who are interested can apply for the Credit card from the Paytm Android or iOS applications. The users can track all the offers from the Paytm First Cardpassbook section. Those who got the First Credit Card will be able to get Rs. 10,000 worth coupons if you use Rs. 10,000 using Paytm First Credit card in the first four months of issue date.
The Paytm First Card Passbook will highlight the offers on the page in real time.
We are delighted to partner with Citi to launch the PaytmFirst Card. Our new offering is designed to bring utmost flexibility to our customers in their digital payment options and will help spur large-ticket cashless payments. We are confident of getting a very good response from our customers. – Vijay Shekhar Sharma
“This is a partnership between two incredible companies” – @vijayshekhar
Introducing the ‘Paytm First Credit Card’ powered by @Citibank @VISA ?
More details soon! pic.twitter.com/nGxk6Pqt1N
— Paytm (@Paytm) May 14, 2019