Paytm announced their first premium service called ‘Paytm First’ which aimed to increase customer retention. The service provides you more than Rs. 13,000 worth offers just at Rs. 750 for a year.
Paytm has partnered with Gaana, Wynk, Eros Now, Sony, Viu, Uber, and Zomato to give decent offers to its users. Paytm first directly competes with the Amazon Prime and Flipkart plus. Paytm First also offers free and unlimited shipping on Paytm Mall without any shipping charge and also offers 24 x 7 live customer support.
Benefits Using of Paytm First
- Rs. 360 Cashback on adding money to wallet – You will get Rs. 30 every month on adding minimum Rs. 500 to your Paytm Wallet every month for the next 12 months.
- Complimentary movie tickets worth ₹1,200. You will get a maximum of Rs, 100 cashback on every movie ticket purchase every month for the next 12 months.
- Eros Now Subscription worth Rs. 470 free for 1 Year.
- SonyLIV 1 Year premium subscription worth Rs. 499.
- Viu 1 year premium subscription worth Rs. 297.
- Wynk Premium subscription worth ₹999 for one year with unlimited ad-free music and downloads.
- Gaana Plus subscription worth ₹399, valid for 12 months.
- Zomato Gold membership worth ₹600 for three months.
- Free Uber rides worth ₹1,000 monthly. You can purchase Uber pass at a discounted rate for 180 days
- UberEats benefits worth ₹2,400, valid for 12 months. You can get ₹100 off on a minimum order of ₹250 twice every month.
- Free and Unlimited priority shipping on Paytm Mall
- Priority 24×7 customer service
Pricing, Offers, and Availability
Paytm First is available for Android devices as of now and will be available for the iOS device from March 6th. Make sure to update your Paytm application from the playstore to get the Paytm First option.
Paytm First is priced at Rs. 750 but under the beginning offer, you will get Rs. 100 cashback so the effective price will be Rs. 650.