OnePlus is all set to launch their upcoming phone on 30th October and even before the launch of the 6T here is the leaked design of OnePlus 7. Well, OnePlus 7 is not leaked but the little brother of OnePlus 7 leaked which is Oppo R19.
If you see the previous records then you might know that Oppo and OnePlus have the exact same design. If you are following leaks you might know that Oppo R17 and OnePlus 6T will have a same exact design. OnePlus 5T and Oppo R15 had some design.
So, Let’s assume that Oppo R19 and OnePlus 7 will have the same design. OnePlus has a history of using Oppo’s design for their phones. and why not both the companies are a parent company of BBK Electronics.
OnePlus 7 will launch sometime in March 2019 exactly 6 months after the OnePlus 6T launch. The OnePlus 6T launch is on 30th October, If you’re interested in the device to make sure to follow us on telegram because we are providing instant tech updates over there.
OnePlus 6T Features:
- Glass front and rear with aluminum frame
- 6.4in Full-HD+ (1080×2280, 19:9) Optic AMOLED touchscreen with reduced ‘Waterdrop’ notch, Gorilla Glass 6
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Adreno 630
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB storage
- Dual-lens rear camera, single selfie camera
- 3D Face ID recognition
- USB-C 3.0
- 3840mAh battery, Dash Charge
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Oxygen OS 5.1.8
- Available in black, red and white