Along with the Oppo F9 Pro Oppo launched Oppo F9 with low price. Oppo F9 was launched in China last week with an A7X name. The specifications and design are exactly the same, the only difference between the two devices is the name.
Oppo A7X will sport a 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel with 2340×180 resolution. Oppo A7X is powered by Helio P60 chip which was used in the Oppo A7X and it will have 4GB of RAM coupled with 128GB of internal storage.
Talking about the optics, It will sport a 16MP sensor with a 2MP sensor at the back. For the selfie, there is a 16MP camera.
The phone will ship with Android 8.1 Oreo with a custom skin of ColorOS. For the longer use and gaming, Oppo A7X will have slightly bigger battery capacity at 4230mAh.
There is a fingerprint sensor present at the back and face unlock will be present for those who interested.
Oppo is still living in the 2015 and the device comes with MicroUSB port and Headphone jack will be present.
Oppo F9 Specifications:
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.0 x 7.99mm; Weight: 169g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh (typical) / 3415mAh (minimum) battery