Oppo launched another device in China. Last month the company launched 4 new devices and design in all models looks identical to each other from the front. Well, Company added one more device in the list. Oppo A7X could be launch as Realme 2 Pro in India. If you haven’t missed our last article you must know that how Realme is rebranding Oppo devices and sells as their own in the online market with less price.
OPPO A7X Specifications:
Oppo A7X will sport a 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel with 2340×180 resolution. Oppo A7X is powered by Helio P60 chip which was used in the Oppo A7X and it will have 4GB of RAM coupled with 128GB of internal storage.
Talking about the optics, It will sport a 16MP sensor with a 2MP sensor at the back. For the selfie, there is a 16MP camera.
The phone will ship with Android 8.1 Oreo with a custom skin of ColorOS. For the longer use and gaming, Oppo A7X will have slightly bigger battery capacity at 4230mAh.
There is a fingerprint sensor present at the back and face unlock will be present for those who interested.
Oppo is still living in the 2015 and the device comes with MicroUSB port and Headphone jack will be present.
- CPU: Helio P60 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating System: ColorsOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6.3-inch Full-HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) LTPS TFT 19.5:9 display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP and LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Colors: Twilight Blue, Starry Purple
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: Unknown
- Price: ¥1999 (around $291/₹21,145)
- Availability: Goes on sale in China from September 14