OnePlus 7 is the most awaited smartphone of 2019 and as the company dropped the prices of OnePlus 6T in China we can expect the successor to launch very soon. Earlier, The 360-degree renders were leaked and now the case render shows the device in full glory.
The leaked render once again confirms the design of OnePlus 7. The upcoming OnePlus device will have pop-up selfie camera similar to the Oppo and Vivo flagship phones. The device will have a triple rear camera and edge to edge display with almost zero bezels.
OnePlus won’t bring back the headphone jack with this device and it will have upgraded and faster optical fingerprint sensor. The device has appeared on the retailer’s website which leaked some major specifications of the device.
OnePlus 7 Expected Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch AMOLED, Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 8GB/ 12GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB/ 256GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 20MP + 5MP
- Front Camera: 16MP Pop-Up
- Battery: 4000mAh, Supports VOOC fast charging
- OS: OxygenOS based on Android Pie
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 76.1 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 185g
- Price: $569
The specifications leaked could be fake but the renders are most probably legit. The OnePlus could launch in May or in June but as of now, we don’t have any confirmation from the company. Make sure to follow our Telegram and Facebook page for future updates.