After multiple leaks and teases, Motorola One Vision goes official. The phone is launched in Brazil at a comparatively higher price and it will arrive in Saudi Arabia and Thailand from tomorrow.
The Motorola One Vision features 6.3-inch FullHD+ display with 21:9 tall aspect ratio and Punch hole notch. The device is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 octa-core SoC paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Furthermore, Storage can be expanded up to 512GB via MicroSD card.
Talking of Optics, Motorola One Vision Features dual rear camera array which houses 48MP (f/1.7, OIS) sensor paired with a 5MP (f/2.2) depth sensor and LED flash. For the selfies and video calling the device features 25MP (f/2.0) sensor inside the Punch hole notch. Motorola One Vision also adds features like dual-LED flash, 8x digital zoom, portrait mode, manual mode, cinemagraph, panorama, active display mode, Auto HDR, more.
Motorola One Vision packs 3500mAh battery which supports TurboPower fast charger. The device runs on Android Pie based on Android One program out the box. It has hybrid sim card slot and uses USB C port.
Motorola One Vision is priced at EUR 299 (Rs. 23,500 Approx) in Saudi Arabia and Thailand. It’s also launched in Brazil and it costs BRL 1,999 (Rs. 35,000 approx). The device will be available in Sapphire Blue and Brown color options and also expected to launch in Asian market soon.
- Display: 6.3-inch FullHD+, 21:9 aspect ratio, Punch hole notch
- Processor: Exynos 9609
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB, Can be expanded up to 512GB via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.7 with OIS + 5MP f/2.2 Depth
- Front Camera: 25MP f/2.0
- Battery: 3500mAh + TurboPower Charging Support
- OS: Android Pie based on Android One Program
- Ports: Headphone Jack, USB – C
- Colors Available: Sapphire Blue and Brown
- EUR 299 (Rs. 23,500 Approx) in Saudi Arabia and Thailand
- BRL 1,999 (Rs. 35,000 approx) in Brazil