Poco team announced that they will release MIUI 10 based on Android Oreo this week. So you can experience MIUI 10 based Android Oreo from this week. But before it announces Android Pie ROM is leaked which is in closed beta yet. So, you can try it in your device. We installed it in our device and I will also share my experience at the end.
not yet available, will update soon.
How to Install:
- Download ROM: click here
- Reboot to TWRP [Unlock Bootloader – guide] [Install TWRP- guide]
- Wipe – dalvik/cache
- Install ROM
Changes I Noticed:
- Can’t hide notch anymore
- Performance increased
- Overall smoothness is better
- Touch delay in the corner while typing seems better (not yet solved tho)
- Digital Well-being still doesn’t work
- In PUBG – Notch blacked out
- Minor bugs (Tell me if I missed anything)
Benchmarks: (Antutu & Geekbench)
If you want regular updates related to tech then join us on Telegram now. We don’t spam our user.