It seems like Lenovo is back in the game. Lenovo launched Lenovo Z5 in China a month back and it seems like Lenovo is planning to launch the rebranded version of the Z5 in India on October 16th. It can be the same device or completely different device so take this information as the pinch of salt.
Well, As the poster says that the killer returns. It might look like that company is trying to poke the Xiaomi. Lenovo launched K8 and K8 Plus back in September 2017. The company is suggesting the name as Killer returns so that might mean the next phone will be the upgrade over K8 series.
The invite shows a smartphone with a metal frame and rounded corners without giving any other hints about the design of features.
Well, There isn’t any confirmed news about which smartphone is going to launch, These are just rumors. You can subscribe to our Telegram channel for Instant tech updates.
Lenovo Z5 Specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Operating System: ZUI 3.9 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6.2-inch Full-HD+ (2246 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3.5 mm headphone jack, USB Type-C
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3300 mAh
Let us know in comments below what’s your guesses and subscribe to our Telegram channel for instant tech updates.