The new jio feature phone started receiving the hotspot feature. The device was launched without this feature even though the hardware was capable. And finally, the new KaiOS 2.5 update brings the hotspot feature to the new Jio phone.
Well before I tell you how to use this feature make sure to update your phone by heading to the Settings and software update. You will see the KaiOS 2.5 update. If you haven’t received the new update then wait for a few days as the update will be given in the time frame. Keep in mind that only new jio phone (model number: LF-2403M) has received this update.
How to Use Hotspot Feature in Jio Phone
- Open a Setting application and go to Network and Connectivity.
- Here you will find the Internet Sharing Option, click on it.
- You will see Wi-Fi hotspot option here, which is disabled by default.
- Just turn it on and rename the username and password if you want.
- That’s It, Now you will see the hotspot icon in the notification panel.