Infinix launched yet another budget smartphone in India at an affordable price and impressive specifications. Infinix announced the world’s cheapest smartphone in India last month with triple rear camera setup at Rs. 6,999. The new Infinix S4 comes with better SoC, better rear camera and front camera sensors.
Infinix S4 features 6.21-inch HD+ display with waterdrop notch and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 chipset which we have seen in other mid-range devices like Realme C2 and Redmi 6 series. It comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. Furthermore, You can expand the storage up to 256GB via MicroSD card.
Infinix S4 feature tripe rear camera array which houses 13MP (f/1.8, 1.12µm pixel size) primary camera sensor paired with 8MP (f/2.2) 120° ultra-wide lens and 2MP depth sensor. For the selfies and video calling Infinix S4 features 32MP Samsung S5KGD1 camera sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, and 80° FOV.
Infinix S4 packs 4000mAh massive battery with support of standard charger. It runs on Android Pie based on XOS 5.0 out the box. The device comes in Nebula Blue, Twilight Purple, and Space Gray color option and priced at Rs. 8,999 for 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. It will be available on Flipkart starting from May 28, 2019.
- Display: 6.21-inch HD+, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, waterdrop notch
- SoC: MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-Core chipset
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB, can be expanded using MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with Quad LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 8MP 120° ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, 2MP camera
- Front Camera: 32MP front-facing camera with 1/2.8″ Samsung S5KGD1 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, 80° FOV
- Battery: 4000mAh
- OS: Android Pie based on XOS 5.0
- Others: Headphone Jack, Fingerprint Sensor, FM Radio, MicroUSB Port
- Colors Available: Nebula Blue, Twilight Purple, and Space Gray
- Price: Rs. 8,999
- Availability: Starting from May 28 on Flipkart