The telegram had stickers feature from a while so we gotta believe that it has a wide variety of different stickers. The Whatsapp just introduced the sticker feature and the number of stickers is limited. So, You can use Telegram stickers pack in your WhatsApp by following this guide.
How to Use Telegram Stickers in Whatsapp
#1. Download Stickers Pack from Telegram
- Open Telegram and tap on the stickers that you like.
- Now Tap on Three dots and copy a link of the stickers pack.
- Search for Stickers Pack Downloader on Telegram or click here.
- Paste the link of the sticker pack that you copied earlier in the chat.
- The BOT will send you a ZIP file of the stickers pack in WEBp, JPG, and PNG.
- Download the WEBP file in your device.
#2. Extract the Telegram Sticker pack in your Android
- You can extract the Telegram sticker pack using any supported file manager application. If your device doesn’t have ZIP extractor feature you can download it from the play store.
#3. Create WhatsApp Stickers
- Download Personal Stickers for Whatsapp app from the play store.
- Open the app and tap on the “+” icon.
- Here you will see all the extracted telegram stickers.
- Select all the stickers you want to add.
- Just name the sticker pack and tap on done.
- That’s It. You will see those stickers in Whatsapp.