WhatsApp is a widely used social media platform across the world and some of the new users who don’t know how to use it are spreading fake news, sharing good morning message every day. All the fake message and other annoying messages are shared in the group and the WhatsApp new privacy setting will let you choose who can add you in the WhatsApp group.
Follow all the mentioned steps to stop people from adding you to the WhatsApp group.
Steps to Follow
- Open WhatsApp application from App Drawer
- Tap on Three Dots in right side top corner.
- Open Settings and Select Account here.
- Select Privacy Settings here.
- Head over to the Groups.
- Here you can select who can add you to the groups. You can select Friends, Nobody or Everyone.
The same method will work for iOS devices as well. You can stop people from adding you to any WhatsApp group by following the method.
Join our Telegram channel for instant tech updates and smartphone news. Also, you can follow us on our Facebook page.