QQ is an instant messaging service and/or web portal developed by the Chinese tech giant Tencent. QQ offers services that provide online social games, music, shopping, microblogging, movies, and group and voice chat software. The Tencent’s QQ is the messaging platform designed for the Chinese users but those who are interested can use it outside of China. So for those who don’t know here is how to use and register QQ account in India.
How to Register QQ Account in India
There are two ways to register on QQ account outside of China. You have to use the QQ Internation version for sign up. You can either use your smartphone (Android) or you can also use your computer to sign up.
For Android Users
- Download QQ Internation APK from here. since QQ Internation application is not available on the play store you have to sideload the application.
- Open the application and Tap on Signup for the further process.
- Fill the details like your mobile number, name, and OTP and sign up.
- Now, Move to the Login page and fill the details. It will ask for the password while Login but since you didn’t enter a password while sign up – You have to log in using OTP.
- Tap on Need help –> SMS Verification Login –> Mobile Number and verify.
- That’s It. You can now use QQ Account on your device.
For Windows/ iPhone Users
- Head over to the QQ Internation website.
- Fill all the details like Name, Password, Mobile Number.
- Tap on Signup and enter the OPT that you received on your phone.
- Done. You successfully registered on QQ.
- Use your credentials to Login.
- Realme Will Bring Dark Mode in ColorOS: Confirmed by Madhav Sheth
- Report: Huawei Employees Worked with Chinese Military on Research Projects
- How to Move Android Quick Settings to Bottom For Easier Access