Smartphone manufacturers keep increasing the display size and for those with the small hands, it’s not easy to pull down notification panel with the one hand. On the home screen, you can swipe down anywhere to pull down notification panel but while using an app you still need to get to the top to check the notification or to access quick setting. So, Here is an Article on How to Move Android Quick Settings to Bottom for Easier Access.
There is an application on Play Store that moves Android Quick settings to the bottom so that you can access quick settings with just one hand.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop or newer
- computer (optional)
- A USB cable (optional)
How to Move Android Quick Settings to Bottom
- Download Bottom Quick Settings Application from Play Store.
- Allow All the permission such as Draw Overlay, Accessibility, and Modify settings.
- Disable Gesture Operation – It doesn’t work properly with the gesture-enabled so you have to disable gestures.
- Start the service – Now you can use a bottom quick setting on your device.
- While the application runs – It transfers you to the setting page when you enable/ disable any option from the quick panel. It requires you to enable options using ADB.
- If you don’t have a computer, you can also allow the permission using your phone if your device is rooted.
For Non Rooted Device:
- Connect your smartphone with Computer using USB Cable.
- Download ADB Drivers on your computer.
- Make sure USB Debugging is ON on your smartphone.
- Settings –> Developer Option –> USB Debugging –> Turn On
- Now copy the following command and paste it in command prompt and hit enter.
adb -d shell pm grant com.tombayley.bottomquicksettings android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
- Now, you can toggle mobile data, location, airplane mode, NFC, battery, and much more all from the Quick Setting menu.
You can customize the colors, add and remove tiles, and backup and restore your arrangement. You can also access the notifications from the bottom if you pay for the premium version.
- Download Top 6 Best MIUI Themes on Your Xiaomi Device
- Best Android Apps You Should Try This Week – Android Apps Weekly
- Download Realme X Stock Wallpapers [Two High-Quality Walls]