Realme 3i Google Camera | Oppo’s subsidiary brand Realme is growing faster in the fastest smartphone growing market. Realme has announced a bunch of device in the year of 2019 including Realme 3 Pro, Realme C2, Realme X and another budget smartphone dubbed Realme 3i. The device will compete the sub 10,000 smartphones in the market.
Realme 3i is basically small brother of Realme 3i. The only difference between Realme 3 and Realme 3i is chipset and design. The Realme 3i is also available for the lesser price so you for those who don’t mind slight performance different can grab this device.
Realme 3i Specifications
New Realme 3i sports 6.2-inch HD+ display features 88.3% screen-to-body ratio. On the rear side, the phone houses 13MP camera along with the 2MP sensor for portrait shots. While upfront there is a 13MP camera placed. Out-of-the-box the phone runs on ColorOS latest version 6.0 at the top of the Android 9.0 pie. At the launch event, the company also did reveal some camera features like, Chroma boost, Nightscape, AI object recognition. Realme 3i is equipped with all these features in the camera app.
|Display||6.22-inch IPS LCD display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio P60|
Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53
Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
|Rear Camera||13MP with f/1.8 aperture
2MP with f/2.4 aperture (depth sensor)
|Front Camera||13MP with f/2.0 aperture|
|OS||ColorOS 6 atop Android 9 Pie|
|Dimensions||156.1 x 75.6 x 8.3 mm|
|Others||3.5mm audio jack
Dual 4G VoLTE
Realme 3i Google Camera
Realme 3i comes with 13MP primary rear camera paired with 2MP depth sensor. On the front 13MP, f/2.0 camera is fitter inside the dewdrop notch. The stock camera application captures pretty good images but the Google camera will open the doors to capture bit better images.
What’s Working in Google Camera for Realme 3i
- Smart HDR
- Portrait (sometimes not working)
- Video Recording
What’s Not Working in Google Camera for Realme 3i
- Night Sight (Not getting a good result)
- Video recording Lags
How to Install Google Camera on Realme 3i
- Download Google Camera from the below link. Only try Mod.2 if the first one is not working.
- Head over to file manager and install the application or directly install from the notification panel.
- Allow the installation permission and install the Google camera on your device.
- Done! Now open the application and capture some beautiful images by yourself.
If any of the links isn’t working then let me know in the comments below. I will update the link as soon as possible in case of the dead link.
Also, make sure to follow us on our social media platforms for future updates and useful guides.
More on Right Brothers
- Download Google Camera for Realme C2
- MediaTek Helio G90 vs HiSilicon Kirin 810: Detailed Comparison, Benchmark, and More…
- MediaTek Helio G90 vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 730: Detailed Comparison, Benchmark, and More…
Join our Telegram channel for instant tech updates and smartphone news. Also, you can follow us on our Facebook page.