A Tech Giant Apple announced the latest version of its operating system for mobile phone, iOS 14. With that bunch of new features were introduced such as widgets, smart stack, redesigned home screen, improvements in assistant, and many more. With all that one more change was introduced, new emojis. A developer has carried file to install those emojis in your Android device. So go ahead and check how to get iOS 14 Emojis in Any Android device.
How to Get iOS14 Emojis in Any Android
Well, there are two methods to get those emojis in your device. Unfortunately both the methods required to have root permission. If you have Magisk then you can directly install the module or you can follow another process to get so.
Using Magisk Manager
- Download Magisk Flashed File – iOS 14 Emoji Pack
- Make sure you have installed the latest Magisk manager.
- Head over to the application and go to the module section.
- Here, select from install from storage and choose the file that you downloaded.
- Flash the file and reboot the device.
- Great! Now, you will see the iOS 14 emojis in your device.
Using External Application
- Download the Emoji Replacer Application by Ricky Bush – Emoji Replacer
- Open the application and you will see the first option of iOS14 beta emojis.
- Here, Download the file and wait for it to finish.
- You can directly apply from here after allowing the root permission to this application.
- or You can create magisk module and flash it from Magisk.
Both the process is pretty simple to follow and easy to understand. Although, if you have any issue downloading or found any file is not working then make sure to comment down below.
Also, make sure to follow us on our social media platforms for future updates and user guides.