Now, you can download and install iOS 13 public beta on iPhone. In this post, I will show you how you can do it.
It’s been a great time at the WWDC 2019. Of course, thanks to that huge, expensive, powerful, dashing sweetheart MacPro. I am definitely not going for it. But I really loved the way Apple working for ‘just’ professionals. Anyways, there are a lot more things announced along with it. List includes iOS 13, iPadOS 13, watchOS 6 and macOS Catalina.
Well, considering iOS 13 public beta and iPadOS beta, you can install them right away. Apple has now made the public beta update available. So, you only have to follow some steps in order to download and install iOS 13 on your iPhone. Well, I saw how many people are mad at iOS 13. Especially because of that cure Dark Mode. And I admit it, Apple has introduced a lot more new feature to make iOS 13 more productive.
But it’s better late than ever. Fortunately, now you can download iOS 13 beta or iPadOS beta build right now and give them a try. That means, you have to download profile and put it on your iPhone or iPad and that’s it. You will get new update information in system updates.
Have Heard a Latest News?
Apple rolling out Third Developer Preview from July 3. Download and Install: macOS Catalina Beta 3, iOS 13 Beta 3, iPadOS Beta 3, watchOS 6 Beta 3 and tvOS 13 Beta 3
How to Download and Install iOS 13 on iPhone
Downloading and installing iOS 13 on your iPhone is pretty easy. However, we do recommend to keep your device backup before you proceed further. So, if anything mess happens later in iOS 13 installation process, you can recover your data. It’s not that much of risk, but, I would recommend it.
You can backup your iPhone in Apple’s iCloud service or in your computer/Mac via iTunes.
- Again, just as a reminder, take backup.
- Now, sign up for the public beta and register your device. If you have already tested out previous iOS public beta versions, then you just have to sign in using your Apple id.
- After your device has been successfully enrolled, open up Safari on your iPhone and go on beta.apple.com/profile and click on download profile button.
- You will be prompted to choose your device. Select ‘iPhone‘.
- Then, you will be redirected to the Settings where you will have to install profile. Simply hit ‘install’ button.
- Once installed, reboot your device.
- Now, go to Settings > General > Software Update. You will see iOS 13 Public Beta update download is available.
- Download and install iOS 13 public beta update.
Well, iOS 13 is in beta build right now. So, I recommend not using on your device if you carry it as a daily driver. Because the update will have bugs.
- Download iOS 13 Beta 2 or iPadOS 13 Beta 2 Profile Without Developer Account
- New ‘Optimized Battery Charging’ Feature in iOS 13 Could Be Underrated One
Join our Telegram channel for instant tech updates and smartphone news. Also, you can follow us on our Facebook page.