Google is ending the unlimited photo/video storage option for its Photos application starting from 1st June. Any new photo or video uploaded after the mentioned date will be counted in free 15GB storage. Although, you can still upload high-quality unlimited photos till 1st June without worrying about the storage. However, if you still want to take all the backup to your PC then here is how to download all photos/videos from Google Photos to your PC.
Google Photos is widely used all around the world and features like high-quality media uploads are convenient to use for all age groups. But now you have to pay about $2 (Rs. 130) per month to get an additional 100GB of storage after 1st June.
How to Download Photos/ Videos From Google Photos
- Open any browser on your PC or phone.
- Here head over to the “takeout.google.com”
- Over there you will see multiple applications and their data.
- Deselect all and only select Google photos over here.
- You will see the option to see the formats of the data available.
- Right next to it, you can choose the albums that you want to export from the server. Select all if you want to download all the media.
- Once you are done, scroll to the end of the page and click the next button.
- Under the delivery method, select “send the download link via email”.
- Now, choose export once as you only want to download images once.
- The last option is to select the file type and size. – here select a ZIP file format and the maximum size of the file.
- Now, create the export and you will get the download link within a few hours in your mailbox.
On this website, you can download and take a backup of every Google application.