Google is quite working to make their services better day by day. Google Pay already offering services like pay your electricity bills, book a cab and book a bus from various services includes Goibibo, Uber, Redbus, Yatra and abhiBus. Well, from now on you can also book train tickets through Google Pay without any additional cost.
Google introduced a train ticket booking for Indian Railways in partnership with Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation known as IRCTC. So, without charging additional cost now, the user can easily book their train tickets with just a few clicks through Google Pay app. So, let us go through steps and know how to book train tickets.
- Update Google Pay to its latest version from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and sign in using your mobile number.
- Scroll down and find out the ‘Trains‘ option located in Business section.
- Tap on it and tap on ‘Book train tickets’ on next screen.
Enter your destination. Once entered, you will get options below automatically.
- Now, tap on ‘Check availability‘ according to train name whichever you want.
You will get further information shows waiting lists if any and pricing.
- Now, tap on price to book your ticket.
You will get a dialogue box on the next screen. Tap on Ok.
On the next screen, you will have to add your IRCTC account user ID and passenger information. Once done, tap on ‘Continue‘.
- Now, do payment to book your tickets.