Google is working on its budget device from quite a while and the company is all set to launch duo at the Google I/O. Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL will launch on May 07. The company didn’t mention about the device but the poster which was posted on Playstore says, Help is on the way: Something Big is coming to the Pixel Universe. Which directly suggests that something related to Pixel devices will launch.
The Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 chipset which is quite understandable as its budget device but the camera of the device will be the same as the Pixel 3 devices.
Pixel 3a Specifications:
- Codename: Sargo
- Display: 5.6-inch IPS LCD (2280 x 1080), 6-inch Full-HD+ display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio (in 3a XL)
- CPU: Snapdragon 670
- GPU: Adreno 615 GPU
- Internal Storage: 32GB USF 2.1 Storage
- RAM: 4GB
- Battery: 2915mAh
- Rear Camera: 12MP Rear Camera
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Unlocking Method: Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Design: Plastic Made Boxy Design
- Ports: Headphone Jack, USB-C, No MicroSD card,
- Speakers: Single Speaker (no stereo)
- Launch Date: May 07, 2019
Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL Canadian pricing were leaked a few days ago. Google Pixel 3a will cost CAD $649 ($490/ Rs. 33,700 approx) and its bigger brother Pixel 3a XL will cost CAD $799 ($600/ Rs. 41,500 approx)
There is no official confirmation from the Google side just yet so make sure not to get too excited for Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL. Also, make sure to follow our social media platform for future updates from the tech world.