Samsung recently introduced OneUI based on Android Pie. OneUI for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and S9 is already out and for other Galaxy devices the OneUI is scheduled and will be delivered in 2019. Well, If you liked Samsung’s new OS based on Android Pie then you can have the same feel in your android device by using KLWP theme.
- Nova Launcher – download (any launcher will work except go launcher)
- KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker – download
- KLWP Live Wallpaper Key – download
- OneUI-Home for KLWP – download
Set Up OneUI Theme in Your Android Device
- In Nova setting select 2 pages, enable wallpaper scrolling in Nova settings, and hide the dock (if you don’t do this it will not work properly).
- In KLWP go to menu, load preset, and under ‘Installed’ choose OneUI-Home, or click on the OneUI-Home app in your app drawer.
- Set KLWP to 2 pages
- Open the menu, and select ‘Set as wallpaper’, and click apply
- Under globals, press on a name and type your name.
- Press the save button, exit the app, and enjoy!
- When using the preset, you can slide to the left screen to find the theme settings and social apps. You can choose to go from light to dark mode, toggle the navigation bar (if you have on screen nav buttons), and change the wallpaper (total of 4 to choose from).
- To access your app drawer, go to Nova Settings, then Gestures & Inputs, a for the swipe up gesture select App Drawer. Now you just swipe up on your screen and the app drawer will show up.
You can choose the theme between white or dark as per your preference. It also includes 4 OneUI wallpapers which can be changed directly from the dock. On the home screen, there are a number of useful apps which can be used for specific tasks.
Join our Telegram channel for instant tech updates and smartphone news. Also, you can follow us on our Facebook page.