Asus launched Zenfone Max Pro M2 and Max M2 back in December and also promised Android pie for Max Pro M2 before the end of January 2019. One day after deadline company has finally given the Android pie update but its still in the beta phase.
Before you Install the Android Pie in your max pro m2 keep in mind that this firmware is still in the beta phase and sometime it won’t be as stable. There might be bugs and you’re willing to take a risk.
What You Will Need?
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (Obviously)
- Serial Number and/or IMEI Number
How to Apply for Beta Testing
- Visit the Asus Beta Testing Page.
- Click on I Agree and tap on Enroll.
- Again just proceed after reading all the instructions.
- Fill out Google form in detail. All the details are mandatory so make sure to fill out.
- Once you submit it, Asus will go through your application.
- And you will receive an email including all the instruction and firmware file download link.
- You can flash the ZIP on the device and have a taste of pie on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.