Yesterday at Google I/O day 1, Google announced Android Q with some improvement, new gesture navigation, new privacy and security features. Google also announced that total 21 devices will get Android Q Beta update including your favorite device Realme 3 Pro.
Realme 3 Pro already gets the Android Q Beta update but since its beta, so it’s obvious that there will be few bugs here and there and ROM might not be for the dailiy driver.
Before we move to the Installation Process, Please go through the bugs list by clicking here. Like Screen Lock doesn’t work, Fingerprint doesn’t work and more…
How to Install Android Q Beta in Realme 3 Pro:
- Download Android Q Beta ROM on your device – Click Me
- Copy ROM upgrade package (P2Q.ozip) to mobile phone storage.
- Turn Off your Realme 3 Pro.
- Press and hold the power button + volume down to enter recovery mode.
- Choose Install from storage device –> Select from Phone Storage –> Select P2Q.ozip file to update.
- Let the process finish – It will take around 3 minutes to complete.
- Reboot the device and Voila! Your device is running on Android Q Beta Now!
If you have any issue or found any bug then report it to the Realme software team so that they can look into it. Also, If you don’t like the Android Q Beta and want to get back to the Android Pie then make sure to follow the instruction on the Realme community forum.
The Android Q Beta on Realme 3 Pro is based on the stock Android that means there is no bloatware or any features that you have seen in ColorOS 6.0. The company might bring Stock Experience for all the Realme 3 Pro in stable updates.